[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Revar Desmera revarbat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 17:48:01 EDT 2019

A while back I designed a part for testing XY printer slop as well.

https://github.com/revarbat/snappy-reprap/blob/master/STLs/slop_calibrator_parts.stl <https://github.com/revarbat/snappy-reprap/blob/master/STLs/slop_calibrator_parts.stl>

The value it finds is the extra spacing I had to give between mating faces to have a snug fit.  I double it for a sliding fit.

- Revar