[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

adrianv avm4 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 19 17:09:46 EDT 2019

Just because you found it somewhere on the internet doesn't make it true.

E6000 is obviously not an epoxy because it is a single component product,
not a 2 part product like an epoxy that cures through chemical reaction once
the parts are mixed.

When I googled "What is E6000" I got this:

E6000 is an adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial
requirements. It is a non-flammable, vibration proof product that forms a
permanent, waterproof bond. E6000 offers extreme flexibility and can be used
indoors or out. It is also paintable.

DanS wrote