[OpenSCAD] extruding plain draws or saving plain draws into STL files.

Juan C.Cilleruelo juanc.cilleruelo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:23:47 EDT 2019

This response seems to be, actually, a nonsense.

If I am the creator of the STL and I positioned it, as you can see,
exactly in X = 0, Y = 0 and Z = 0 and plain to Z, I'm almost sure I
don't need to resize it!

scale() and resize() deforms the original figure. linear_extrude only
"EXTRUDE" it.  This is what I want. An extrusion.

Thanks for your response, but it's not an appropriate solution for my
problem.