[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:06:31 EDT 2019

E6000 seems kind of overkill since it is a specialized epoxy for high
strength joins.  It also looks like it uses a chlorinated solvent so it has
the same health downside as a dichloromethane solvent weld.

nop_head's suggestion of ethyl acetate for a solvent weld (with low health
risk); or standard cyanoacrylate (superglue) or epoxy would probably be
less expensive.