[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Hugo Jackson hugo at apres.net
Fri Jul 19 12:22:42 EDT 2019

E6000 (labelled as an automotive & industrial) glue was recently recommended to me for PLA. It’s a gel like substance and It comes in a 59ml grey coloured tube and according to the testing conducted by my friend PLA parts will break before the bond does. I’ve not done any testing but I have used it and I’m finding it great. Only downside is that it requires a 24 hr. cure.