[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Juan C.Cilleruelo juanc.cilleruelo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:46:47 EDT 2019

I want to recommend you this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Functional-Design-3D-Printing-Designing/dp/0692883215/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2C5SQTATLJTB4&keywords=functional+design+for+3d+printing&qid=1563518323&s=gateway&sprefix=functional+design+%2Caps%2C209&sr=8-1

Inside it, you have all the necessary knowledge to make what you want.

It's not a book centred on a concrete design tool, otherwise is a
generic theoric book about 3D printing and how to design good things
that really are going to work in real work.

The book has a good part dedicated to assembling parts.