[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 21:20:30 EDT 2019

"You don't indicate in your question what the geometry of your connection
is,
which might affect the types of joint that make sense.  If you can use glue
you can do a puzzle-cut type approach to divide your model into parts.  "

I didn't mention the geometry of my model for multiple reasons:
1) I'm thinking of this as a general solution to a general problem
2) the current model that I want to apply it to is very "odd-looking" so it
is hard to describe

I don't want to use glue I prefer something that (like with legos) can be
snapped together and apart.  Examining parts (as well as the whole model
put together) could be useful.