[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Revar Desmera revarbat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:39:31 EDT 2019

I designed and printed the world's most 3d-printable 3d printer using snap-together joiners I designed myself.  The printer is make out of a bunch of parts designed to be printed in a 150 x 150 x 150mm print volume.I added the joiners to my BOSL library if you want to use them.

https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL/wiki/joiners.scad <https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL/wiki/joiners.scad>
https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL <https://github.com/revarbat/BOSL>

- Revar