[OpenSCAD] Joining parts

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:37:38 EDT 2019

I am looking on having a discussion on joining printed parts.

Basically, I am looking to see if people have suggestions on friction fit
methods for joining parts together (like legos do).  It could be something
you brewed up yourself or something you found elsewhere.  Does anyone have
friction fit joining mechanisms they like?

I am looking for this because if I print a whole model inside the build
volume of a makerbot I'm going to end up with a tiny model that is hard for
me to inspect.