[OpenSCAD] difference() over intersection_for() crashes

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:20:38 EDT 2019

No crash for me.
Initially it looked like a hang, but it came back eventually, with VEEERY
slow preview motion updates.
I have preference/Turn off rendering at = 100000000 so I didn't get the
warning.

When debugging I changed the loop to angle based

   for(a=[0,36,36*2,36*3,36*4,36*5])
    rotate([0, 0, a ])

As I added more 36*n's, preview performance went down quickly.