[OpenSCAD] avoiding assertion violation

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 22:06:55 EDT 2019

DanS wrote
> If it's not my bug but is a kind of error in rotate_extrude

Well it sort of is your bug, you are asking CGAL to make something
impossible.
A zero thickness 3D object, at that single point at the top.

What Ronaldo says is if there is a bug it would be that OpenSCAD might be
able to detect such attempts and produce a better error message.

I'll review the wiki tho, there may be a place for some tips.