[OpenSCAD] Note: Forum is having a problem with images

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:11:51 EDT 2019

This is also happening on the Nabble support forum, so hopefully it will get
fixed quickly.

If you 'insert image', the result, in both emails & the final thread post
shows it without the required prefix.
e.g.
</file/t359/Capture-key-oem-netfabb.jpg>

If you need to see the image, in you browser, just prepend it with:
http://forum.openscad.org

i.e. getting:
http://forum.openscad.org/file/t359/Capture-key-oem-netfabb.jpg