[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD on Debian

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 20:24:49 EDT 2019

Reformatted

openscad-nightly:arm64:
Installed version
 Depends: libboost-filesystem1.62.0  but it is not installable
1.62.0+dfsg-4
 Depends: libboost-program-options1.62.0  but it is not installable   "
 Depends: libboost-regex1.62.0  but it is not installable                 "
 Depends: libboost-system1.62.0  but it is not installable               "
 Depends: libboost-thread1.62.0  but it is not installable                "
 Depends: libc6 (>=2.17) but it is not installable
2.24-11-deb94
 Depends: libcgal12  but it is not installable
4.9-1+b2