[OpenSCAD] OpenSCAD on Debian

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 19:26:32 EDT 2019

Note, this is the bit I need help with, am I meant to do something with gpg?
(Google is not my friend ATM)

added with apt-key to the key-ring to allow apt-get / aptitude to validate
the packages.
Key ID: 75F3214F30EB8E08 (valid till 2021-04-18)
Key UID: home:t-paul OBS Project <home:t-paul at build.opensuse.org>