[OpenSCAD] General approach

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:49:56 EDT 2019

I use 1/128 because it is a round number in floating point. 0.01 is a
recurring fraction. It probably doesn't make any difference in most cases,
but seems like a good idea.

>Nop head: given what you were saying about how if you had two things with
an exact union, and then you rotated it and they came apart.

They would only possibly come apart if you rotate them individually before
the union. Rotating a unioned object should not break it, but it can
perturb the vertices and make flat plans no longer exactly flat.