[OpenSCAD] General approach

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:37:46 EDT 2019

Nate: it's not a pyramid, its a series of arched hallways.  The form of the
arch morphs between ogee and roman arch styles.   The o.  verall path of
1/3 of the hallways is in the shape of an ogee arch.

Once I finish with that I'll put in domes and decorative buttress works.

Nop head: given what you were saying about how if you had two things with
an exact union, and then you rotated it and they came apart.  I am
wondering if I need to rethink how to make 1/3 of the archway.  Since I
intend to do it where I rotate it (and right now I'm using a box to exactly
saw off what is in the next octant), I am thinking that for the ones I
rotate I need to shift the bounding box so there is more overlap.  But how
much do I need?  1 unit, 0.5 units????  Any ideas?