[OpenSCAD] General approach

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 11:50:06 EDT 2019

Nate: what I was asking in the original post was how to take 1/6th of the
hallway design my head and make 1/3.  So yes it is a mirror operation.  The
best way to eliminate the stuff that overlapped the next octant turned out
to be using a box.

After that I take that whole shape and need to displace it and rotate it by
120 (I need to do that twice).

Nop head: on the irrationals do I just get a rounding error or is there a
more serious problem?  If it is a more serious problem is it possible to
avoid it?