[OpenSCAD] General approach

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 18:59:56 EDT 2019

Actually, now I can see a better way to do what I wanted.
I'm trying to join two arched pathways one is in one octant and the other
is in the next octant, they intersect.

Before I was subtracting a mirror of a solid version of one from the other.
Now I simply subtract a cube (actually a rectangular box) that is wholly in
the next octant.  I take the resulting shape and mirror it.

OpenSCAD gives me a warning that it might not be valid 2-manifold (which is
probably due to some error in the arched pathway before a cube was even
subtracted from it) but things LOOK close to what I want (unlike before).
So this is progress.

Thanks for the help people.