[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

Parkinbot rudolf at digitaldocument.de
Sun Jul 7 07:20:15 EDT 2019

DanS wrote
> Parkinbot- how did you quickly determine that the last two polygons were
> the same?  Did you look for the purple in the display and then compare
> points or....?

two identical polygons are not visualized as purple by F12, but trigger CGAL
errors due to self intersection. When playing, I wondered why the loop going
from 103 to 105 produced only a single segment and there was no difference
to a loop going from 103 to 104. Thus I suspected that 104 to 105 will
generate a flat segment, which proved to be true.