[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

Parkinbot rudolf at digitaldocument.de
Sat Jul 6 16:46:38 EDT 2019

well, to be honest, your coding is a bit callenging. But having played a bit
with your code, I can say that

     translate([0,0,750]) cube();
     skinv=[
           for (i=[0 : 1 :  104])
              reverse(transform(translation(yxzpath[i]) * rotation([0,0,0]),
                        wave(i,verticies,thickness,solid)))
          ];
    skin(skinv);

works well with F6. Note that I had to include a reverse() to correct the
point order. Further I count the 105 polygons from 0 to 104. Your problem
might be that a loop from 104 to 105 will return two identical polygons,
which will trigger the CGAL error, when skinned.

     skinv=[
           for (i=[104 : 1 :  105])  // identical polygons