[OpenSCAD] QScintilla and shift-option-left/right keys on OSX

QuackingPlums quackingplums at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 06:54:49 EDT 2019

Thanks Torsten,

I did think I submitted an issue but I can't find it now, so either I just
dreamed it or I got distracted before hitting submit. I meant that it would
be a long wait because if it wasn't already on the radar, then I'll have to
create a new issue and wait for whenever the next release comes. Hopefully
the old editor won't go away until this is fixed.

I'll create another now - I just wanted to check that I hadn't missed
something before potentially duplicating something that had been discussed
before.