[OpenSCAD] QScintilla and shift-option-left/right keys on OSX

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Fri Jul 5 05:20:26 EDT 2019

On 05.07.19 10:22, QuackingPlums wrote:
> This has happened since the new editor was introduced, and it has never
> really bothered me to have to stick to the old editor until now. I was
> hoping it would have been fixed eventually but there has been a long gap
> between the last two releases so I guess it might be a long wait for this
> one.

The old editor will go away pretty soon.

If you see problems with something, just hoping it will be fixed
eventually is not the most reliable option. If you want to see
something fixed, please make sure there's a github issue created.

It's true that some issues are waiting a long time before
they are fixed. But with no github issue, the basic assumption
is that no problem exists.

ciao,
  Torsten.