[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:47:21 EDT 2019

Yes, skin is from list comprehension.  Or at least I believe so.

Each arch is supposed to be coplanar.

I created a new function (that I felt would help me view things) by not
centering each arch on top of a path that is itself an arch.  When I do
that I can render a union with a cube.  This is starting to suggest the
problem comes about when putting each arch on a path that is itself an arch
(but I thought I tested and cleared that earlier :( ).

Even in this case (where I can render a union with the cube, preview ->
thrown together shows pink purple edges)

Nop / MichaelAtOz:
I only see the pink/purple color in throw together either on the edges or
if I am already inside of something (that is the viewpoint is partway
inside the arch)

MichaelAtOz:
I can show the code to people but it isn't pretty and rightfully people
have said in the past "I don't want to debug that"