[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:21:53 EDT 2019

If there is a hole I don't seem to be able to see into it.  I think what
you are implying is that each of the "edges" I see is actually a
rectangular hole.  That is possible but I can't prove or disprove it.

I'm trying to do the interpolations with the case that each arch segment is
also on an arched pathway.  Maybe I'll see if I can get an error on
interpolated arches on a straight line path, might be easier for me to view
in preview.