[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

adrianv avm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 4 19:12:39 EDT 2019

Is the base of the whole arch structure (left side) supposed to be coplanar?
It doesn't look coplanar in your image.

Can you reduce the transition steps to 2 or 1 (I'm not sure how you are
counting so I don't know what is the minimum sensible option here).  The
point is to really push things to the minimal example that triggers your
problem, so that you can really inspect the example carefully---for example
look at every vertex coordinate in your polyhedron and every face list by
hand and see if you notice anything odd.

Are you generating this by using the skin() module from
list-comprehension-demos?

DanS wrote