[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:50:59 EDT 2019

So I was taking your idea of doing less.  Instead of 105 transition steps I
did 15.
If I union it with a cube it only works if they don't touch at all, if they
do touch it seems to blow up and render nothing.

If I take the more simple version and do Preview -> Thrown together I don't
see any pink / purple facets (but the edges are all pink purple) the one
thing that strikes me as very odd is that each arch should be planar.  I
would intuitively expect no triangles on the ends yet all the vertices on
the ends are part of triangles.  Of course, it might also do those
triangles if all the vertexes are planar, I just don't know.

[image: image.png]