[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:32:21 EDT 2019

yes, I've simplified it to where it seems to work.  So I know it breaks
down where I do "wave" which interpolates between one curve and another
using sin() (to give a smooth curve rather than a linear transition).

I'll try a smaller set of interpolations that might be easier for me to
view completely.

Earlier in the email thread I took a snapshot of the pink edges

[image: image.png]

moving around the model I didn't see any pink / purple facets.  There may
have been some present, I find it hard to investigate the whole thing
because it is big and as I rotate or zoom in / out sometimes I can't see
anything; I do know if there are pink/purple facets they are in the vast
minority as I think I viewed most of the facets