[OpenSCAD] Bad dog Minkowski! scale back!

r.d. terramir terramircomputers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:26:12 EDT 2019

I dun have the box and ball modules but the easiest way of doing this
is is adding a fudge factor and putting the same number as the sphere
diameter.

fud=2;
translate([fud/2,fud/2,fud/2])
  minkowski() {

     cube([$BraceBoxWidthX-fud,$BraceBoxWidthY-fud,$BraceBoxDepthZ-fud]);
     sphere(d=2,$fn=100);
 }
terramir

All written content of this e-mail is confidential and only intended for
the named recipient. This message is subject to copyright and is
intellectual property of the sender. All rights reserved (c) 2018