[OpenSCAD] Getting more information

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:19:43 EDT 2019

Thanks for the tips!

I'm not sure I understand "It could be a degenerate case, in which case you
can solve the problem by replacing every occurrence of [a:b] in your code
with [a:1:b]"

I thought the way loops worked in openscad was [start:increment:end] or if
two arguments were used they were assumed to be only start and end and
increment was assumed to be 1.
I will try your suggestion but don't understand why it would sometimes be a
problem and sometimes not.  I'd like to understand it since it would give
me a better picture how to use OpenSCAD.  When you say "degenerate" do you
mean in the case start = end; or do you mean the interpreter sometimes
screws up and interprets two arguments as [start:increment] and gives end
some weird garbage value?