[OpenSCAD] Newbie help with complex curves

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:29:14 EDT 2019

The dxf is quite possibly not that useful, I haven't looked at the
example, but it seems likely that the actual curves are defined in the
dxf, which won't tell you anything about how to implement it in
openSCAD. I wrote a library to implement 3D bezier curves in openSCAD
to solve similar problems...