[OpenSCAD] Newbie help with complex curves

Leea 683lee at 337lee.com
Tue Jul 2 14:51:27 EDT 2019

I want to model a propeller, like for a toy boat. I want to know what
function should I start with. It curves in multiple directions and the
outside shape is also a complex curve. I found an example I thought would be
a good start, an impeller. I don't think I can attach an image to show you.
The problem is that the code imports example009.dxf. I have searched and I
can't find that file. I also saw a demo of Bezier curve which looks
interesting but that is 2 dimensional and I need it to curve 3 dimensional.
I tried building it out of a series of blocks and that is not satisfactory.
thanks
Lee