[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:19:28 EDT 2018

> If 'openscad.exe' exists in the current directory, and you type
> 'openscad', then what happens?

Win7 cmd.exe runs it. MSYS2's bash doesn't run unless you prepend ./

I wrote a win32 console program in a very old version of Visual studio and
found argv[0] is what you type, like Unix when run from CMD.EXE. However if
I run it in MSYS2's bash it is always the full path regardless. Also when
launched from the Desktop GUI then it is always the full path.

So when a program is run from CMD I think you have to look in the current
directory and then the path.