[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Mon Sep 24 13:28:01 EDT 2018

On 09/24/2018 04:03 PM, nop head wrote:
> Having two QT app instances seems to be a problem, no surprise there!
> Is there a reason for preferring the QT version? The boost version
> produces the same path on my system so using that solves the problem.

The current code might be just for legacy reasons, but there are various
issues with boost on Windows regarding hard-links and non-ascii path.
I don't know if the toLocal8Bit() from Qt is better, but it might actually
help in those cases. Otherwise it would be nicer to just have a single
way to determine the path.

The command line help change looks very nice. I think that using the
generated version is much better as this pretty much removes the risk
of information missing in the output in case of future changes to the
options.

ciao,
   Torsten.