[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:03:43 EDT 2018

The problem is moving this code from cmdline() to main() because ColorMap
needs application path to registered.

#ifdef OPENSCAD_QTGUI
    QCoreApplication app(argc, argv);
    const std::string application_path =
QCoreApplication::instance()->applicationDirPath().toLocal8Bit().constData();
#else
    const std::string application_path =
fs::absolute(boost::filesystem::path(argv[0]).parent_path()).generic_string();
#endif

Having two QT app instances seems to be a problem, no surprise there! Is
there a reason for preferring the QT version? The boost version produces
the same path on my system so using that solves the problem.