[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

Rogier Wolff R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl
Mon Sep 24 09:59:11 EDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 02:39:09PM +0100, nop head wrote:
> Yes, easy, but I have found that a side effect of accessing the ColorMap
> class early is to make the GUI lock up at the splash screen.

So... Not easy then. :-)

	Roger.

--
** R.E.Wolff at BitWizard.nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **