[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 11:52:09 EDT 2018

As there is now no reason to not offer axes, scales and cross-hairs I added
them to the command line and invoked them in some of the camera tests,
expecting them to fail initially. To my surprise they pass, even though the
actual images have axes but the expected don't.

Is there some tolerance to the image comparison that is big enough to not
notice a scaled axis?