[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:37:42 EDT 2018

I have now unified the camera modes with this PR
https://github.com/openscad/openscad/pull/2491. There is no vector mode any
more, just the option to set it up from vector parameters. It fixes the
lighting bug in vector mode, the view all without auto center bug in gimbal
mode and makes the GUI default view the same as the command line default.

I kept the camera default distance at 140 because although the default was
different for the vector camera it was never used because if you don't
specify a camera it uses viewall and autocenter. 140 is too close for me
but I think all the examples are sized for it.

The default angle is now [70, 0, 315], which is a fraction of a degree
different from the old command line default. It is different from the old
GUI default [55, 0, 25], but more logical if you design in the first
quadrant and it results in you looking towards the best lit side. IIRC it
used to be different in the distant past, or perhaps the lighting was.