[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:38:48 EDT 2018

I think all normal tests should catch accidental transparency now the test
framework has been updated to check it. This test is actually testing the
test system does that. It isn't testing OpenSCAD because any image that
doesn't match the 'expected' one will pass the test.

All the other tests can generate the expected image but this one can't, so
I have no easy way of making it.