[OpenSCAD] Crash on F6 and missing preview/render window

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:36:18 EDT 2018

That's good.

Are you getting 'WARNING: Object may not be a valid 2-manifold and may need
repair!'?
If so I suspect the

linear_extrude(ild,true) translate([-(ild * 1),-(ild * 21),ild])
        rotate([0,0,45]) square([fd,fd],true);

Is coplanar with the rest.

You should also see  this
<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/FAQ#What_are_those_strange_flickering_artifacts_in_the_preview?>
re preview artifacts.

But i presume you are still working on it.