[OpenSCAD] Crash on F6 and missing preview/render window

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:30:28 EDT 2018

> OpenGL Version: 4.5.13539 *Compatibility Profile Context 24.20.13017.1009 *

Hmm,  In GL 3.3 Core specification, Appendix E, it is said that a GL context
that doesn't support deprecated features is called a forward compatible
context,
<https://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/showthread.php/175052-Forward-compatible-vs-Core-profile>

There appears to be an issue with OpenGL >3.0, but this is above my head.

IS anyone else using Dual Radeon RX 580?