[OpenSCAD] Crash on F6 and missing preview/render window

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:57:34 EDT 2018

That previews & renders on my W7/64 system with 2015.03-2/64.

F6:

Saved backup file:
C:/Users/MeB/Documents/OpenSCAD/backups/unsaved-backup-gqHp8060.scad
Compiling design (CSG Tree generation)...
Rendering Polygon Mesh using CGAL...
Geometries in cache: 2255
Geometry cache size in bytes: 849072
CGAL Polyhedrons in cache: 8
CGAL cache size in bytes: 45322736
Total rendering time: 0 hours, 4 minutes, 41 seconds
   Top level object is a 3D object:
   Simple:         no
   Vertices:     6460
   Halfedges:   19380
   Edges:        9690
   Halffacets:   6472
   Facets:       3236
   Volumes:         2
WARNING: Object may not be a valid 2-manifold and may need repair!
Rendering finished.

Same on a recent development snapshot.