[OpenSCAD] Barnsley Fern recursive

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Thu Sep 13 15:11:43 EDT 2018

On 09/13/2018 07:37 PM, Ronaldo Persiano wrote:
> However, I don't see any way to write a tail recursion solution
> to generate a list without resorting to /concat/.

True, but that still makes it an issue with how concat works and
not with the tail-recursion elimination which *is* running as a
loop.
There is probably a way to prevent all that copying as by
definition there is no modification of existing vectors.

 > So, tail recursion will be generally less competitive than
 > iterations for list generations.

Yes, I guess that's a fair point looking from user perspective.

ciao,
   Torsten.