[OpenSCAD] battery spring spiral

r.d. terramir terramircomputers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:53:06 EDT 2018

wow that is alot of code for a spiral I actually got the code into a
function although I would like some help improving the module I am
going to start a new topic, because this is solved now the coding into
a function can begin, but I will need some help to make it more
natural I am having some algebraic function problems someone here
probably can solve in five second flat I probably could too if I
wasn't stuck on it right now. one of those can't see the forest
because of all the trees problems.
Look for the new topic module (maybe function later) spiral()