[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:58:40 EDT 2018

It seems to be a difference between the vector camera mode and the gimbal
camera mode. If I set the command line to use the gimbal camera with same
viewing angle as the vector camera default then I get the same view but lit
from above as it is in the GUI.

Why would a gimbal camera pointed in the same direction, at the same
distance have different lighting?