[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:43:23 EDT 2018

What I don't understand is why the lighting is different. The light comes
from above in the GUI but it seems to be below on the command line.

The lighting seems to be setup here:
https://github.com/openscad/openscad/blob/c6a485651fa29f1a878ea454558192492f7467ec/src/GLView.cc#L345
and that is called in OffScreewView here:
https://github.com/openscad/openscad/blob/c6a485651fa29f1a878ea454558192492f7467ec/src/OffscreenView.cc#L14