[OpenSCAD] Light source and default camera position different on command line

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Wed Sep 5 09:16:03 EDT 2018

Possibly an oversight.
The cmd-line output was created primarily for regression testing purposes against itself, and the camera and 3D scene management hasn’t received a lot of love, as writing this in low-level OpenGL feels wrong and we haven’t found time to choose and tinker with an appropriate higher-level framework.

 -Marius