[OpenSCAD] Ovals

FourthDr who_doctor at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:20:46 EDT 2018

Hi Nophead:

I'm actually looking to create an ogive nose cone with a spherical point.
There was a model on Thingiverse someone made that included what looked like
a nice set of cones snub ogive, ogive, and conical, plus a few others. But
when I tried to cut it to fit my printer it crashed OpenSCAD. Upon closer
inspection, the model was full of errors that where not easily fixed. So I
thought I'd try and make my own. I'm looking to create the cone plus a base
that fits a body tube and includes a loop to attach a shock cord for a model
rocket. See attached model:  nosecone.zip
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/t1425/nosecone.zip>

Model Rocket Kit <https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:685617>