[OpenSCAD] What type of interpolation is this?

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:17:43 EDT 2018

Did you refer to the picture I attached with the algorithm ?

I have been thinking it's a Bezier, too, but not sure. Note that if it is
constructed iterating pair-wise through an entire series of points, the
resultant curve would pass through all the points.

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD $ libs: scadx , doctest , faces ( git ), offline doc ( git ), runscad.py ( 2 , git ), editor of choice: CudaText  ( OpenSCAD lexer ); $ Tips ; $ Snippets