[OpenSCAD] What type of interpolation is this?

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:21:29 EDT 2018

Have a code of curve interpolation that I wrote a while back but I can't
recall where I got the algorithm and now I have a doubt if I got the name

For a line consists of P,Q,R,S, it goes like :

1) bisect the Q,R to make angleBisect point, Bi and Bj, respectively
2) Draw lines vertical to QBi and RBj
3) Get two handlers, Hi and Hj
4) Calc the blue line

What type of interpolation is this called? 


$  Runsun Pan, PhD $ libs: scadx , doctest , faces ( git ), offline doc ( git ), runscad.py ( 2 , git ), editor of choice: CudaText  ( OpenSCAD lexer ); $ Tips ; $ Snippets 

Sent from: http://forum.openscad.org/

More information about the Discuss mailing list