[OpenSCAD] openscad bug / problem kubuntu 18.04

superaorta at gmail.com superaorta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 14:10:44 EDT 2018

Problem solved:

I don't know what the problem was but I started to get other related problems
with other software and got to thinking I'd had >60days uptime so rebooted and
now openscad (and the other stuff) has started working. My guess is a leak /
bug in nvidia or plasma is responsible. Given the length of time to manifest
itself I suspect debugging is practically impossible...

Thanks folks!